1) SSI

As a small enterprise, you can have access to priority sector lending, tax exemptions & capital investment and power tariff subsidies.

2) FDA

Under the supervision of an experienced attorney, we provide quality, personal service to small-and medium-sized food and beverage exporters shipping food into the India.


FSSAI stands for the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. It is an utonomous body that comes under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It works on food safety and regulations in India. All food business operators are required to obtain an FSSAI license to operate the business in India.

4) IEC Code

An Import-Export code is a 10 digit mandatory license, for companies and businesses that deals with import-export activities in the Indian Territory. The Director-General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), under the Department of Commerce, Government of India issues this license.

5) Liquor Licence

Places like bars and restaurants that allow the consumers to consume the beverage on its premises are required to obtain a liquor license. On the other hand, obtain an off-licence to sell liquor in liquor stores, grocery stores and drug stores.

6) Factory Licence

The Factories Act 1948, makes it mandatory for every factory in India to abide by the stated rules and guidelines. The foremost measure to be initiated during the establishment of a factory is registration, followed by which the licenses can be availed from the government.